Address: 1181 Cameron Road, Gate Pa, Tauranga 3112, Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
Bay Eye Care runs a dedicated dry eye and blepharitis clinic to look after people suffering from these bothersome conditions.
We use a range of cutting-edge technologies to assess and diagnose your eye condition including:
- Non invasive tear break up time with the Medmont E300 corneal topographer,
- TearLab tear chemistry testing,
- Meibomian gland expression and assessment with transillumination,
- Phenol red thread test to assess aqueous deficiency,
- Ocular surface vital dye staining,
- Light microscopy of epilated lash to confirm the presence of demodex mites.
- IPL therapy,
- BlephEx lid exfoliation,
- Lid margin debridement,
- Lacrimal lavage,
- Punctal plugs,
- Scleral lens fitting.
- prescription of oral and topical anti-inflammatory medications,
- lubricants and ointments,
- heat masks,
- supplements to improve tear production
- lid hygiene products.
Wednesday: Appointment only