Address: 860 Swedesford Road, Wayne, PA, USA
In-office dry eye therapies
- Low Level Light Therapy
- Intense Pulse Light Therapy
- Meibomian Gland Puncture
- Amniotic Membrane Placement
- Punctal Plugs
- Swab Stix Eyelid Cleansing
- Lid Debridement
At Home Therapies:
- Prescription eye drops such as Restasis, Xiidra, and Cequa,
- rTG Omega 3 supplementation
- Hypochlorous acid eyelid washes
- Autologus serum eye drops
- Amniotic fluid eye drops
- Goggles for overnight wear with CPAPs
- Nighttime ointments
- Warm compresses
We thoroughly review products my patients use at home such as makeup, lotions, shampoos, and medications that may be contributing to dry eye and offer healthy substitutes.
We coordinate care with area specialists when we detect that dry eye may be caused by underlying systemic conditions.
We of course communicate this and coordinate care with my patients’ current doctors as well.