Address: 5414 Walnut Avenue ste b, Irvine, CA 92604, USA
Suite: Suite B
Personalize Dry Eye Treatment Plans will start with
1) Detail examination of your eyes begins with Meibography, Inflammadry MMP-9 Testing, Tear Function Test.
2) Lid Hygiene Deep Cleasing Treatment helps your eyes look and feel better, naturally. Over 85% of dry eye originates from the eyelids. All the dirt, oil, dead skin, bacteria, and mites that accumulate over time on your eyelids (akin to tartar on your teeth) can lead to redness, tearing, irritation, conjunctivitis, and recurrent styes.
3) Puntal Plugs is plugging the openings to the tear ducts with tiny collagen or silicone plugs. These plugs close the tiny opening (punctum) that you have in the inner corner of your upper and lower eyelids. The closure conserves both your own tears and artificial tears you may have added.
4) Amniotic membranes are placed directly on the front of the eye, and provide not only a nourishing and protective barrier to help facilitate corneal health, but can also provide rejuvenating stem cell contributions to the cornea and prevent future corneal damage due to dryness.
5) Dry eye scleral lenses are designed to avoid the sensitive cornea and help retain moisture on the surface of the eye by continuous hydration for the eye.
6) Intense pulsed light (IPL) therapy is a revolutionary treatment for dry eyes that may offer you relief. IPL therapy targets the source of dry eye disease rather than the individual symptoms. It works by applying light energy to the eyelid area to warm the meibomian glands, making it easier for our doctorsr to express the glands. It also directly addresses the inflammation that blocks your meibomian glands, providing longer-term relief. This light therapy can help reduce abnormal blood vessels and demodex mites that often associates with dry eyes. This process improves the quality of your tear film, helping resolve your dry eye symptoms.
7) Prescription medication that increase your own tear production as well as decreasing inflammatory part of the dry eye disease.
8) Home Therapy and Neutaceutical recommendation is the first step treatment as well as maintenance therapy after the office procedures.
**Our office inventorize Dry Eye Treatment products for your convenience.
Monday:10:00am - 7:00pm
Tuesday:10:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday:10:00am - 7:00pm
Friday:10:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday:10:00am - 7:00pm